Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
Our clients are looking for globally consistent, tech-enabled, professionally delivered managed services to serve their global footprint. KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a formal business unit of KPMG enabling clients to broaden their operational capacity. 2021 was the first year of KDN’s operations and will see new processes and ways of working set up to support the sustainable and efficient operations of businesses, also developing and scaling centralized services.
The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) with seamlessly integrated delivery center locations across the world creates a strategic competitive advantage for KPMG. KPMG local firms provide technical insight and advice on local compliance requirements while KPMG Delivery Center professionals provide 24/7 support, deep experience and strong technological capabilities in global compliance processes, controls, data analytics and automation, as well as overall project management expertise and global business acumen.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Private health care coverage including dental services (Medicover)
- Group life and accident insurance
- iPhone14 with subscription
- Cafeteria (including MOL Limo and MOL Bubi)
- Compensation for long-distance commutes (for those who commute to work from outside the city limits)
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a multicultural Big4 environment
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
We are currently looking for an experienced candidate, riporting to the Head of Finance, and work closely with the Finance and Operations management team and key business partners to assess existing services and new strategic initiatives metrics and evaluate financial impact of strategic initiatives. Furthermore, the role incorporates a combination of financial analysis, strategic analysis, business modeling, and creative thinking through supporting internal stakeholders and the FP&A team to ensure that corporate business objectives and financial results are met.
- Develop and maintain financial models and forecasts to support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial management reporting and analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to the Leadership and corporate reporting team of the KDN Group
- Following the frameworks set by the central KDN Finance team ensure that KDN Audit prepares detailed budgets within the required timelines and parameters
- Create and maintain complex multi-year models and monitor metrics to continuously improve upon forecasting of business performance
- Develop and implement dashboard reports and use tools for managing and analyzing business performance
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to develop financial models to support new strategic initiatives.
- Perform various analyses and/or financial modeling in support of new business generation and transaction execution
- Document and enhance business processes and recommend simplification or improvements
- Partner with Business Stakeholders and the Central Finance team to support completeness and accuracy of the monthly close and reporting process
- Work with the business to monitor monthly WIP valuation, billing and collections process in compliance with KDN AR collection and escalation policy
- Take part in the audit and annual report preparation process
- Partner with key stakeholders and senior management across the organization on various projects and strategic initiatives
- Be the project lead for the roll out of technology solutions to address evolving needs related to planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Provide support and advice to other Finance staff and other departments when required.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in commerce/business administration or economics
- Recognized accounting designation, CPA preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience
- Preferred knowledge of Power BI Skills and Background
- Ability to create and maintain complex, multi-year, financial models and perform variance analysis
- Experience working with and presenting to senior management
- Advanced-level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Basic SQL Querying knowledge
- Ability to work within a dynamic fast-paced environment within different time zones
- Familiarity with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams, work through obstacles, complexity, and uncertainty to reach our collective goals
- Identifies opportunities to enhance business operations through instruments in the planning & control cycles