KPMG is powered by you!
About KPMG Delivery Network
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology.
The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms
through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve.
You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
And through your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Private health care coverage including dental services (Medicover)
- Group life and accident insurance
- iPhone14 with subscription
- Cafeteria (including MOL Limo and MOL Bubi)
- Compensation for long-distance commutes (for those who commute to work from outside the city limits)
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a multicultural Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Responsible for the monthly closing process of the supported KDN Function, and supports monthly reporting
- Review completeness and accuracy of the KDN Function's income statement and balance sheet including reconciling prepayments, accruals and asset register and other related balance sheet items
- Support business in preparing of monthly accruals
- Ensure quality of accounting for the KDN Function; Work closely with the outsourced provider and finance teams of the Function to ensure their compliance with KDN Finance Principles and Policies, accuracy in AP, AR and consistent application of GL coding and other finance and accounting rules set for the KDN Group
- Support financial analysis and all financial inputs for consolidation
- Examine and analyze quarterly/periodic true up of cost allocations and charges in conformity with underlying Services Agreements and reconcile all services agreements related costs
- Work with service providers on enhancing finance and accounting systems and implementing new functionalities and reports
- Assist in preparation of draft IFRS financial statements, working papers and any additional information for the interim and annual audit
- Support interim and annual statutory and internal audits of all KDN entities
- Support indirect and direct tax teams with information for corporate direct/indirect tax filing
- Support compliance with approval processes for incoming and outgoing invoices, purchase orders and statements of work
- Oversee correctness of coding of invoices and approve invoices in accounts payable
- Provide financial information to project managers / review financial information prepared by project managers
- Minimum 4 years of financial and management accounting experience
- Knowledge of IFRS, internal controls and SOX requirements
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Proficient English language knowledge
- Minimum an undergraduate degree in business or finance
- CPA or other comparable accounting qualification
- Self-motivated and proven ability to manage to deadlines
- Committed to delivering results with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Manages conflicting demands and priorities
- KPMG Delivery Network (KDN)
- Assistant Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Be part of KPMG's global networkHelp us power one of the biggest brands in the world.
Work-life balance and well-being programFlexible hours, home-office opportunity, Corporate Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion activities.
Learning and DevelopmentAttend our internal training courses and become an expert in your area.
TravelOpportunity to work abroad in KPMG's Tax Trek or Secondment programs.
Technology & InnovationFollow the latest trends in automation.
New industry insightsWork on a diversified portfolio of international clients.
Diverse and Multicultural teamWork with a young multi-lingual and diverse team and daily interact with colleagues from more than 40 nationalities.
Smart location and transportationOur modern office building is located in the new business area of Budapest and can be easily accessed by public transportation.
Other advantagesLife and health insurance, competitive salary, yearly bonus opportunity, reward & recognition program, company field trip and other events, iPhone 8, and many more.
About KPMG Global Services Hungary
KPMG Global Services Hungary is a joint venture between multiple KPMG Member Firms, which is a key component of KPMG’s Tax Managed Services strategy, leading the globally outsourced corporate tax support market.
KPMG is powered by you!
Loading application form
Already working at KPMG Global Services Hungary?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.