The world of global tax compliance for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing, and KPMG is changing its delivery model to seize the opportunity and take market share from its competitors.
KPMG’s Tax Reimagined approach helps clients figure out what’s best for them. Often that can result in the global outsourcing of a client’s global tax compliance, and it can include rebadging of an MNC’s teams across the world over to KPMG. KPMG’s Tax-GDN (Global Delivery Network) and its Digital Gateway integrated technology solution is our market differentiator.
The Tax-GDN works closely with KPMG’s Global Tax leaders to translate business requirements into a clear global delivery strategy for delivery centres that supports the needs of global KPMG solutions, including but not limited to, Tax Reimagined. It also creates and operates an interoperable, seamlessly integrated network of Global Deliver Centres to enable globally consistent delivery.
We are looking for an experienced and high performing Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) Senior Manager, who would play a critical role in supporting the Tax-GDN as it continues to grow and scale in a way that ensures that the exemplary levels of compliance and quality that KPMG expects, are met.
Reporting to the Head of Development & Finance, the Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) Senior Manager will work closely with Tax-GDN Leadership in execution of plan as well as formulation of medium and long-term financial plans for KPMG’s Tax-GDN (Global Delivery Network), with a focus on efficiency and profitability.
At this exciting juncture for KPMG, as it scales its leading centralised delivery model for tax, the FP&A Senior Manager will also partner with Tax-GDN Service Line leaders as well as with leaders and experts from Global Finance and delivery centres across the globe to provide necessary support and challenge to respective execution plans.
Business Planning, Modelling & Monitoring
• Work closely with the Head of Development & Finance and Tax-GDN leadership to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plans
• Work with Tax-GDN Service Leads and Global Delivery Centre’s to build their annual budgets and forecasts
• Produce models to project long term growth and determine impacting business factors
• Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
Partner with Tax-GDN Service Line Leads and Global Delivery Centre Leads to:
• Measure performance against plan and track lead indicators to identify issues and opportunities early
• Support development of transparent rate cards for services and review New Business Pricing Proposal
Analysis & Strategy
• Analyze financial KPI’s and operational results to better understand business unit performance
• Utilize BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
• Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product, service or department performance and results
• Review operations and recommend new productivity, pricing or cost saving initiatives
• Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
• Work closely with the Head of Development & Finance and Global Finance counterparts to design annual pricing structure and strategy for Tax GDN service lines, ensure recovery of costs and target margin
MI and Stakeholder Reporting
• Communicate results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
• Coordinate with Finance Controllership function for financial information
• Work with Global Finance on standardized reporting across GDCs and consolidation of Delivery Centre’s and Tax-GDN results
• Provide detailed analysis and commentary on service line and cost center results
• Support reporting of financial performance to governance groups including: Tax GDN leadership, Shareholder Committee, Global Tax and Finance Leaders
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant analytical experience
• Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders
• Strong quantitative abilities
• Able to solve complex problems
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
• High level of commercial acumen
• Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
• Professional qualification such as CA or CPA or CFA
• Experience working in a matrix structure in global professional services environment