Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- Iphone8 with subscription
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- In depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Well-being services: office yoga, shoe cleaning, laundry service
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Implement efficient talent management program companywide for KGSH(e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Build, manage and leverage positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders and peers
- Create a roadmap for development-related programs as needed by the organization (e.g. leadership coaching, mentoring, etc.)
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Ensure that the training programs realized locally guarantee engagement and a superior employee experience, effective knowledge transfer and skill development.
- Effectively communicate and promote training programs as well as coaching possibilities.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years in a Learning & Development role, especially with proven success in program design and development initiatives
- Fluency in English
- Experience in team and project management
- Strong communication skills to build trust and liaise with key internal stakeholders
- A self-starter with proactive attitude