Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary (KGSH), KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Private health care coverage including dental services (Medicover)
- Group life and accident insurance
- iPhone14 with subscription
- Cafeteria (including MOL Limo and MOL Bubi)
- Compensation for long-distance commutes (for those who commute to work from outside the city limits)
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a multicultural Big4 environment
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
KPMG is focused on achieving significant growth ambitions while becoming the most trusted professional services firm. This requires a relentless focus on key initiatives that drive our Quality and achieve Operational Excellence through standardization, centralization, automation, and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced and high performing professional who will play a critical role in building up and leading our Global Mobility Service (GMS) Transitions Team.
This role plays a crucial role to support KPMG Country Member Firms as they bring new clients into KPMG. You are going to be responsible for leading the team to ensure a seamless onboarding of clients and their employees into KPMG process and technology systems. In addition they will also be responsible for maintaining the overall playbook for Centralised Transitions. The Senior Manager will also be expected to be actively involved with business development including supporting proposals and presentations to potential clients.
- Build and motivate a team of Project Management and Global Mobility specialists across multiple locations
- Manage the delivery of transition services on behalf of a KPMG Member firm, including liaison with various KPMG member firms, clients and third party providers
- Draft and review global mobility documentation, such as terms and conditions letters, cost sharing agreements, etc.
- Support the setup of tax compliance processes for international assignees, including the preparation and review of tax returns, tax projections, tax equalizations, and international assignment cost projections
- Confidently manage communication with multiple stakeholders in various countries
- Lead and support projects on the design and maintenance of related policies, processes and services including identifying and delivering process improvements and simplifications
- Build a detailed understanding on various mobility related issues, such as international business travel (IBT) and cross-border remote working arrangements, and support with mitigating issues that arise
- Actively lead team meetings and provide support to colleagues and team members
This is the job for you if you have/are
- Degree or equivalent diploma, preferably in a Business discipline
- Recognized tax qualification, would be preferred
- Experience working in expatriate tax services and global mobility is advantageous
- 7+ years of Project Management and Presentation experience
- Experience in People Management
- Proactive, resourceful and confident, comfortable and happy to work with a changing brief
- Experience of prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders
- A strong ability for building and maintaining relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Enjoy delivering as part of a team
- Experience in managing teams across multiple locations