Solution Lead-Transfer Pricing
KPMG is powered by you!
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary (KGSH), KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
In collaboration with the Global Priority Solutions (GPS) Operations Lead, lead the development of an enhanced end-to-end KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) Solution for Transfer Pricing and a defined strategy for Transfer Pricing globally that is client-centric, high quality, and cost-effective. The Transfer Pricing solution will be built on serving UK and US clients (using US technology) with services then being expanded to the rest of the world.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Private health care coverage including dental services (Medicover)
- Group life and accident insurance
- iPhone14 with subscription
- Cafeteria (including MOL Limo and MOL Bubi)
- Compensation for long-distance commutes (for those who commute to work from outside the city limits)
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a multicultural Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Global process owner with ultimate KDN accountability for quality, efficiency, and global alignment of the solution across locations
- Responsible for the execution of the KDN aspects of the solution
- Accountable for P&L for the solution with all costs rolled up across locations
- Owns contracting processes on behalf of the KDN, including signing-off on Multi-Firm Engagements (MFEs) with lead/local KPMG Member Firms over certain aggregate level, and signing-off on proposed non-standard modifications to MFEs
- Drives business innovation priorities as agreed with the KDN, GPS, and Global Service Line Leadership, pulling in the right resources to move from design through to incubation through deployment
- Accountable for the overall client experience, and serves as an internal "Engagement Partner" to several key global clients as a way to ensure market awareness
How will you make your mark?
Key desired outcomes in the first 12 months:
- Designing and implementing Transfer Pricing as a KDN Solution (with it’s end-to-end ambition) ensuring it operates effectively as a viable business. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Collaborating with GPS Operations Lead in documenting standard processes, RACIs, etc.
- Having clear standards for delivery, and an outcome based pricing methodology
- Defining business requirements for technology modifications, as required
- Standing-up delivery teams with managers that have good engagement management, as well as training skills
- Agreeing and meeting (or exceeding) quality expectations
- Meeting or exceeding financial plans
This is the job for you if you have:
- Executive presence to lead the implementation of the Transfer Pricing business for KDN, working collaboratively with Leaders across KDN, Global Compliance Global Priority Solutions, and the Global Service Line
- Exceptional technical strength in Transfer Pricing, a relevant qualification would be preferred
- Significant proven subject matter expertise/experience in multiple countries
- Aptitude for process excellence, and background in Lean is ideal
- Executive leadership abilities to drive execution of the Solution as a business within KDN
- Strong team development and client management skills
- Proven change management skills
- Excellent organizational, financial, operational and execution capabilities
- The ability to apply insights and knowledge to solve business problems
- Collaborative relationship building and communication skills, with the ability to move between listening to, guiding and coaching others
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions and work in an agile way
- A strategic perspective – spotting opportunities to simplify and improve processes to drive better results
- P&L management capabilities to ensure delivery costs are competitive, and recovered in the charge outs
- A highly organized and detail oriented approach with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong communication and facilitation skills to make change happen and drive value
- Digital savviness and are proficient MS Office programs and SharePoint
- Enjoy delivering as part of a team
- Ability to travel to support the success of the role
- KPMG Delivery Network (KDN)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Be part of KPMG's global networkHelp us power one of the biggest brands in the world.
Work-life balance and well-being programFlexible hours, home-office opportunity, Corporate Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion activities.
Learning and DevelopmentAttend our internal training courses and become an expert in your area.
TravelOpportunity to work abroad in KPMG's Tax Trek or Secondment programs.
Technology & InnovationFollow the latest trends in automation.
New industry insightsWork on a diversified portfolio of international clients.
Diverse and Multicultural teamWork with a young multi-lingual and diverse team and daily interact with colleagues from more than 40 nationalities.
Smart location and transportationOur modern office building is located in the new business area of Budapest and can be easily accessed by public transportation.
Other advantagesLife and health insurance, competitive salary, yearly bonus opportunity, reward & recognition program, company field trip and other events, iPhone 8, and many more.
About KPMG Global Services Hungary
KPMG Global Services Hungary is a joint venture between multiple KPMG Member Firms, which is a key component of KPMG’s Tax Managed Services strategy, leading the globally outsourced corporate tax support market.
Solution Lead-Transfer Pricing
KPMG is powered by you!
Loading application form
Already working at KPMG Global Services Hungary?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.