Solution Lead - Statutory Accounting
KPMG is powered by you!
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology. The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve. You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm. And through your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Private health care coverage including dental services (Medicover)
- Group life and accident insurance
- iPhone14 with subscription
- Cafeteria (including MOL Limo and MOL Bubi)
- Compensation for long-distance commutes (for those who commute to work from outside the city limits)
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a multicultural Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
In collaboration with Global Priority Solutions (GPS) Operations Lead, lead the development of an enhanced end-to-end KDN Solution for Statutory Accounting and a defined strategy for Stats globally that is client-centric, high quality, and cost-effective, and to develop the KDN India team to scale, and expanding the capability to include other Accounting Services, such as Tax Accounting.
- Global process owner with ultimate KDN accountability for quality, efficiency, and global alignment of the solution across locations
- Responsible for the execution of the KDN aspects of the solution
- Accountable for P&L for the solution with all costs rolled up across locations
- Owns contracting processes on behalf of the KDN, including signing-off on Multi-Firm Engagements (MFEs) with lead/local KPMG Member Firms over certain aggregate level, and signing-off on proposed non-standard modifications to MFEs, in consultation with QRM, etc.
- Drives business innovation priorities as agreed with the KDN, GPS, and Global Service Line Leadership, pulling in the right resources to move from design through to incubation through deployment
- Accountable for the overall client experience, and serves as an internal "Engagement Partner" to several key global clients as a way to ensure market awareness
Key desired outcomes in the first 12 months:
Implement the refreshed Statutory Accounting business model (with it’s end-to-end ambition) ensuring it operates effectively as a viable business. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Collaborating with GPS Operations Lead in documenting standard processes, RACIs, etc.
- Having clear standards for delivery, and an outcome based pricing methodology
- Defining business requirements for technology modifications, as required
- Standing-up delivery teams with managers that have good engagement management skills
- Agreeing and meeting (or exceeding) quality expectations
- Meeting or exceeding financial plans
- Defining the location delivery strategy for Stats/Accounting Services
This is the job for you if you have:
- Executive presence to lead the implementation of the redesigned Stats business for KDN, working collaboratively with Leaders across KDN, Global Compliance Global Priority Solutions, and the Global Service Line
- Exceptional technical strength in Stattutory Accounting, a relevant qualification would be preferred
- Significant proven subject matter expertise/experience in multiple countries (including EU countries)
- Aptitude for process excellence, and background in Lean is ideal
- Executive leadership abilities to drive execution of the Solution as a business within KDN
- Strong team development and client management skills
- Proven change management skills
- Excellent organizational, financial, operational and execution capabilities
- The ability to apply insights and knowledge to solve business problems
- Collaborative relationship building and communication skills, with the ability to move between listening to, guiding and coaching others
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions and work in an agile way
- A strategic perspective – spotting opportunities to simplify and improve processes to drive better results
- P&L management capabilities to ensure delivery costs are competitive, and recovered in the charge outs
- A highly organized and detail oriented approach with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong communication and facilitation skills to make change happen and drive value
- Digital savviness and are proficient MS Office programs and SharePoint
- Ability to travel
- KPMG Delivery Network (KDN)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Be part of KPMG's global networkHelp us power one of the biggest brands in the world.
Work-life balance and well-being programFlexible hours, home-office opportunity, Corporate Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion activities.
Learning and DevelopmentAttend our internal training courses and become an expert in your area.
TravelOpportunity to work abroad in KPMG's Tax Trek or Secondment programs.
Technology & InnovationFollow the latest trends in automation.
New industry insightsWork on a diversified portfolio of international clients.
Diverse and Multicultural teamWork with a young multi-lingual and diverse team and daily interact with colleagues from more than 40 nationalities.
Smart location and transportationOur modern office building is located in the new business area of Budapest and can be easily accessed by public transportation.
Other advantagesLife and health insurance, competitive salary, yearly bonus opportunity, reward & recognition program, company field trip and other events, iPhone 8, and many more.
About KPMG Global Services Hungary
KPMG Global Services Hungary is a joint venture between multiple KPMG Member Firms, which is a key component of KPMG’s Tax Managed Services strategy, leading the globally outsourced corporate tax support market.
Solution Lead - Statutory Accounting
KPMG is powered by you!
Loading application form
Already working at KPMG Global Services Hungary?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.