Country Enablement Lead
KPMG is powered by you!
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
Our clients are looking for globally consistent, tech-enabled, professionally delivered managed services to serve their global footprint. KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a formal business unit of KPMG enabling clients to broaden their operational capacity. 2021 was the first year of KDN’s operations and will see new processes and ways of working set up to support the sustainable and efficient operations of businesses, also developing and scaling centralized services.
The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) with seamlessly integrated delivery center locations across the world creates a strategic competitive advantage for KPMG. KPMG local firms provide technical insight and advice on local compliance requirements while KPMG Delivery Center professionals provide 24/7 support, deep experience, and strong technological capabilities in global compliance processes, controls, data analytics, and automation, as well as overall project management expertise, and global business acumen.
The success of the KDN Audit program will rely on the initiative’s ability to stand-up an inter-operable network of centers (greenfield and pre-existing) around the globe that are unified by a common design and enabling technology. As an accelerator to provide business value, KDN for Audit delivery centers will initially leverage existing services provided by current delivery centers (“Lift & Shift”).
KPMG is focused on achieving significant growth ambitions while becoming the most trusted professional services firm. For Audit, this requires a relentless focus on key initiatives that drive Audit Quality and achieve Operational Excellence through standardization, centralization, automation, and innovation. The establishment of a global delivery model, the KPMG Delivery Network for Audit (KDN Audit), will help make significant strides in all these focus areas. We envision a network of global, regional, and specialty-focused delivery centers that provide standardized services (on a cost-recovery basis) to engagement teams in all member firms. The potential benefits are plentiful. Audit quality will be increased by the centralized, consistent performance of certain audit procedures. Engagement teams will be able to increase their focus on more complex procedures or on serving more clients. Our multi-national clients will have a more consistent experience around the globe. Most member firms will be able to achieve better margins. Finally, the firm will have a mechanism to help quickly deploy new and emerging solutions (e.g. ESG) and audit innovations (e.g. audit technology).
We are looking for an experienced Audit leader to drive the onboarding of member firms to KDN for Audit, manage member firm relationships, identify opportunities for growth, monitor and report adoption, and be the primary point of contact for member firms to access KDN for Audit capabilities, specialist knowledge, and service delivery.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Private health care coverage including dental services (Medicover)
- Group life and accident insurance
- iPhone14 with subscription
- Cafeteria (including MOL Limo and MOL Bubi)
- Compensation for long-distance commutes (for those who commute to work from outside the city limits)
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a multicultural Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
Be the single point of contact for member firms to access KDN for Audit capabilities, specialist knowledge and service delivery
Drive the onboarding of member firms to KDN for Audit
• Pro-actively advertise KDN for Audit capabilities and services to the (regional) network of member firms
• Establishes relationships with member firm Audit leadership
• Leads the onboarding process of member firms and manages engagement of KDN for Audit resources in this process
Manage relationships with member firms onboarded to KDN for Audit
• Collaborates with country KDN Champions to expand the adoption of KDN services, including new services
• Collects demand capacity requirements and works with DC leads to ensure delivery capacity
• Responds to member firm requests and coordinates engagement of KDN team members
• Address service delivery issues flagged by member firms
• Pro-actively advises member firms on how KDN for Audit can support their business and people
Identify opportunities for KDN growth in the region
• Identifying member firm requirements and needs that could be supported by KDN for Audit
• Collaborating with Service leads, DC leads, and other member firm onboarding leads to expand KDN for Audit services
• Align with Audit regional leadership on local initiatives and challenges
Monitor & Report
• Monitors the adoption of KDN for Audit services across the region
• Analysis of adoption and other relevant data to develop improvement initiatives
• Reports adoption levels and progress of onboarding projects to KDN for Audit leadership
- Accounting-related degree and/or a professional qualification from a recognized accountancy body
- 8+ years of experience in Audit Quality management, Internal Audit, IT Audit, ISO 27001, and/or strong experience leading and providing financial statement audit services or similar assurance services
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively in teams
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with global service delivery models and experience leading delivery center Risk Management and Quality preferred
- Experience in developing positive client relationships and project proposals
- Executive written and oral communication skills
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- A willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate global team schedules
- The ability to travel internationally as required
- KPMG Delivery Network (KDN)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Be part of KPMG's global networkHelp us power one of the biggest brands in the world.
Work-life balance and well-being programFlexible hours, home-office opportunity, Corporate Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion activities.
Learning and DevelopmentAttend our internal training courses and become an expert in your area.
TravelOpportunity to work abroad in KPMG's Tax Trek or Secondment programs.
Technology & InnovationFollow the latest trends in automation.
New industry insightsWork on a diversified portfolio of international clients.
Diverse and Multicultural teamWork with a young multi-lingual and diverse team and daily interact with colleagues from more than 40 nationalities.
Smart location and transportationOur modern office building is located in the new business area of Budapest and can be easily accessed by public transportation.
Other advantagesLife and health insurance, competitive salary, yearly bonus opportunity, reward & recognition program, company field trip and other events, iPhone 8, and many more.
About KPMG Global Services Hungary
KPMG Global Services Hungary is a joint venture between multiple KPMG Member Firms, which is a key component of KPMG’s Tax Managed Services strategy, leading the globally outsourced corporate tax support market.
Country Enablement Lead
KPMG is powered by you!
Loading application form
Already working at KPMG Global Services Hungary?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.