Would you like to get insight into the world of our international clients coming from the Fortune500? 🔎 Would you enjoy a company of different nationalities and connect colleagues from all around the world? 🌏 Join us and help helping companies and people around the world and gain lifelong expertise in the field of VAT! Kick off your career at a reliable brand do not hesitate to apply.
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance solutions, and a diverse team of multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we can offer:
- In KPMG, we empower people to grow their careers and explore their creativity, working side-by-side with inclusive teams from around the world to solve challenging issues that leave the world a better place.
- You’ll collaborate with an international and diverse team, and participate in CSR activities that can make a true impact in the communities around you. For this, we provide 3 paid days per year for volunteering.
- You can work in flexible working hours and we provide home office opportunity.
- Regular company and team events await you (company parties, smaller team buildings, fruit day, smoothie day, Online yoga classes, etc.).
- You’ll have the latest assets to feel comfortable in your position: monthly BKK pass, mobile phone and laptop.
- You can gain valuable experience working in a multicultural team at a vibrantly expanding market leader company.
- Fast development opportunities are available in a Big4 environment.
Your main task will be to support the work of the more senior colleagues with the following tasks:
- You’ll analyze VAT data to prepare indirect tax reports for our multinational clients.
- Cooperation is key in your position, thus you’ll work with colleagues and the management team to exceed clients’ expectations.
- KPMG creates the future of taxation, thus you’ll participate in our digitalization projects and contribute to the success of the team.
- Ongoing university studies in Hungary (Preferably 1 more year with student status)
- Available to work at least 25 hours/week
- Strong written and spoken English, effective communication skills
- Precision, reliability and proactive personality
- A true team player, who believes in the strength of the team and works to bring them together.
- You are confident with numbers and you have the ability to handle large amounts of data.
- You are open to advance your Excel skills through our training opportunities.
- You have a great ambition to succeed and work for new achievements.
- Plus another European language knowledge is a great advantage (e.g. Italian, Spanish, German, French, Slovak, Romanian)
- Ongoing studies in the field of Finance/Accounting/Management