Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a formal business unit of KPMG enabling clients to broaden their operational capacity. 2021 is the first year of KDN’s operations and will see new processes and ways of working set up to support the sustainable and efficient operations of businesses, also developing and scaling centralized services.
Purpose of the job
The Invoicing Analyst reports to KDN Advisory Finance Lead and primarily manages the various revenue tracking and reporting activities along with billing and invoice data management.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- iPhone8 with subscription
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Online and offline sports opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Track and validate KDN Advisory billable hours by engagement based on-time data and contract status
- Estimate revenue by leveraging the pre-defined rate cards per engagement type for each engagement including any foreign exchange conversions as required by the contract
- Facilitate review and approval of time data as required
- Provide data set and supporting details for invoice generation to the account receivables team
- Facilitate resolution of invoice queries and escalate invoice disputes
- Coordinate with the AR team to track outstanding invoices, aging, etc.
- Support KDN Advisory Finance Lead and Controller with Adhoc requests, creation, and maintenance of financials spreadsheets, responding to Queries.
- Helping KDN Advisory Finance Lead and Controller with the creation of monthly and quarterly reports (project, portfolio, and executive views).
- Adaptable to working on project management and reporting tools that address efficiency and/or new technologies.
- Proactively identify gaps in the reporting system, seeking continuous improvements to the mechanisms for internal deliverable and KPI communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting; Master preferred
- Strong core finance and accounting skills
- 5 years of professional experience (in a consulting or professional services firm preferred but not required) in revenue operations, contracting, and invoicing
- Advanced excel and reporting skills