Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- iPhone 8 with subscription
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Well-being services: office yoga, shoe cleaning, laundry service
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Assuring that indirect tax returns are prepared for the countries supported by KGSH in a high-quality manner and process steps and internal controls, checks are adhered to by preparers and reviewers.
- Be the final approver of indirect tax returns for the clients assigned to you.
- Serve as a bridge between delivery teams preparing the tax returns and the Client Management team who will act as single point of contact for clients and KPMG lead offices globally.
- Spotting automation and process improvement, simplification opportunities to ensure an efficient and high-quality indirect tax return preparation process.
- Ensure that any auto-correction rules are up-to-date and ensure that legislative changes for your selected clients are understood by the delivery teams.
- Organize regular trainings to delivery team members to ensure legislative changes are understood and properly built into the processes.
- Ensure that desktop procedures for preparing tax returns and internal checklists are updated on a regular basis and are properly followed by team members.
- At least 4+ years of experience with European VAT compliance preferably more than one European country either at a Big4 firm or at a Shared Services Center or as part of an in-house VAT/Indirect Tax compliance role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Always strives to give her/his best
- Team player
- Experience with process improvement and automation tools is an advantage
- Accounting and GL reconciliation knowledge is an advantage