KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center is located in Budapest. The services of the KGSH include tax compliance solutions for multinational groups in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communication and entertainment sectors. The Center covers more than 30 countries with relevant language and technical skills, and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is operationalizing as a formal business unit of KPMG. 2021 is the first year of KDN operation and will see new processes and ways of working built to support the sustainable and efficient operations of a business that will develop and scale centralized tax services.
We are looking for an HR Controller to support controlling and HR matters of the KDN entities. The successful candidate has strong analytical skills, is motivated to get things done, shows a hands-on approach, and is keen on working as part of the KDN FP&A (controlling) team. The HR Controller takes responsibility for all monthly HR reporting, personnel and forecast planning as well as budgetary controls, and will report to the deputy COO based in Budapest.
Beyond headcount and workforce cost forecasting and reporting tasks you will have an impact on shaping our processes and reports via turning your passion and creativity into innovative and sustainable solutions.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- Iphone8 with subscription
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- In depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Well-being services: office yoga, shoe cleaning, laundry service
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Point of contact within the FP&A team concerning all personnel expenses and personnel budget related matters.
- Take ownership of monthly HR reports, analysis, and recommend action.
- Ensure timely and accurate closing, forecasting and planning
- Calculate and monitor regular accruals and provisions
- Prepare and develop monthly/quarterly/annual HR dashboards, key performance indicators and reports
- Support decision making with providing various workforce cost modelling, headcount and cost analyses
- Translate and visualize figures to support business understanding, maintain and develop planning and reporting system and databases accordingly
- Ensure highest standard of reporting and data quality
- Assistance in developing compensation models.
- Cooperation with HR department
- Provide inputs for continuous process improvement
Skills and competencies to fill the job:
- University or college degree in Business, Finance, Economics, HR
- 5+ years of experience in HR controlling, comp&ben management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills paired with systematic approach
- Results driven individual who can work independently with excellent organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in Power BI or other data visualization tool, SQL, VBA is an advantage
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point proficiency)
- Proactivity to seek opportunities to develop processes and procedures
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CV!