Do you enjoy working with junior colleagues?
Are you the one who loves shared victories? 🏆
Do you think you would enjoy working in an international environment?
Are you keen to use English or other languages on a daily basis?
If you would like to get a sneak peek into the numbers of big multinationals and continue your career at a reliable brand do not hesitate to apply!
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- In depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Well-being services
- Online and offline sport opportunities
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Review VAT general ledger reconciliation: comparing the VAT return to the VAT general ledgers, identifying and explaining differences /reconciling items, investigate reconciliation issues, manage its timely resolution
- Review journal entries: providing corrective booking entry proposals to clear reconciling items
- Review controlling type of activities (analytical review of VAT positions, VAT forecast) and other complex tasks
- Communicate and cooperate with Clients, other KPMG departments and other team members of the accounting team
- Mentor junior team members
- Administrative tasks
- University/College degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited college
- 2+ years of experience in accounting /finance/ business administration/ taxation
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible personality, team player at heart
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with VAT return preparation or VAT Accounting
- Experience in ERPs
- SSC/BSC experience