Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
KPMG's Global Mobility Services practice brings together a wealth of tax, technology, immigration, and mobile administration services to help our clients manage their global workforces in ways that are easier, safer, and more efficient.
We are looking for an ambitious Global Mobility Services (GMS) Team lead to play a critical role in building out and managing the day-day execution of our central GMS Posted Worker delivery team.
- Overall responsibility for managing the centralized delivery of Posted Worker and Social Security registrations for our biggest global clients at the highest level of quality
- Coordinating and developing a team of motivated, high performing delivery staff who understand and replicate the high levels of quality output you role model
- Managing the day-day relationship with key global GMS stakeholders including client Engagement leaders and managers from KPMG Member firms and GMS global leadership
- Performance manager of team members, provide input on promotion decisions
- Fair and efficient allocation of work to team members
- Approval of timesheets, holidays, and home office requests
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree in law, business, economics or relevant field
- Desirable of 3-4 years of related experience working within the field of international assignments, global mobility or expatriate management, compliance process management, or delivery centre team management
- Understanding of EU Posted Worker Directive policies or global mobility in regards to traditional assignment planning, as well as international transfer planning
- Fluency in English (German, French and other European languages desirable)
- Effective communication skill
- Leadership experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a globally distributed team and with stakeholders while maintaining strong professional relationships
- Desirable understanding of regional tax, social security, labour law and immigration regulations
- Desirable understanding of general Compensation & Benefits topics