Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Liaising with departments to obtain data to develop statistical models.
- Instructing departments on data collection methods and requirements which including content, frequency and format.
- Ensuring data integrity by performing rigorous data cleaning, error checking, and validation.
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques, formulas, and calculations.
- Develop, maintain, and refine operational predictive models using advanced statistical models
- Build statistical models via advanced analysis including, clustering, segmentation, point estimation, scoring, design experiments, etc.
- Creating data models using statistical software programs, such as Minitab, SPSS, SAS, or Stata.
- Performing statistical tests to determine the reliability and soundness of results.
- Presenting statistical findings to management in reports that include executive summaries, charts, tables, and graphs.
- Documenting processes and the methodology used.
- Ongoing university studies in Hungary - economics, statistics, data science, mathematics, or equivalent master's degree program with a focus on statistical methods (Post-Secondary in business management, or equivalent experience in a related industry is an advantage)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in statistical software programs
- Strong data exploratory skills
- Understanding of how to break down the data, extract insights, and analyze products
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods, techniques, formulas, and tests
- Exceptional ability to interpret data and analyze trends
- Ability to liaise with other departments to coordinate data gathering
- Extensive experience in summarizing and presenting findings in reports
- Keen attention to details and desire to build new data models