Junior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
KPMG is powered by you!
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
Overview of the opportunity:
The Talent Acquisition Global Services team builds high-impact teams across multiple disciplines and business lines supporting a rapid pace of growth at KGSH.
We believe in a creative and innovative approach to candidate engagement while having deep care for candidate experience, diversity, and inclusion.
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to partner with our Tax, Accounting and Tech teams. You will be someone who is known for thinking strategically and creatively but stay on top of tactical execution.
This role offers exciting opportunities and rewarding experiences:
- Supportive team to help you through the challenges (good sense of humour is an advantage)
- Motivating environment where you can take part in the redefinition of our recruitment processes
- Insight into the everyday life of a Big4
- Learning tools to guide you on your lifelong learning journey
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Get a chance to join our HR projects while applying a holistic approach
What you will do:
● Manage recruitment processes from candidate engagement to on-boarding
● Use your sourcing skills to proactively find the best professionals and build a network within the financial industry
● Be a consultant for the Hiring Managers in completing the recruitment cycle
● Utilize LinkedIn - and other social networks - to promote the KPMG brand and attract candidates to KGSH
● Submit detailed profile write-ups and recommendations when presenting candidates
● Act as a brand ambassador on job fairs for KPMG to ensure an excellent candidate experience
● Participate in debriefs and presenting/negotiating employment offers
What you bring to the role:
Along with an enthusiastic, positive and team-oriented attitude, you will also have the following:
● 1+ years of recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume and fast-paced, RPO Solution/Agency and Corporate recruitment environments
● Fluency in English
● Client-oriented, pro-active, and a real team player approach
● Excellent sourcing and interpersonal skills
● Strong ability and experience in volume hiring and prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders