Would you like to get insight into the world of our international clients coming from the Fortune500? 🔎 Would you enjoy a company of different nationalities and connect colleagues from all around the world? 🌏 Join us and help helping companies and people around the world and gain lifelong expertise in the field of VAT! Kick off your career at a reliable brand do not hesitate to apply.
Budapest is host to KPMG Global Services Hungary (KGSH), KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, having a team of multicultural compliance professionals who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we offer
- In KPMG, we empower people to grow their careers and explore their creativity, working side-by-side with inclusive teams from around the world to solve challenging issues that leave the world a better place.
- You’ll collaborate with an international and diverse team, and participate in CSR activities that can make a true impact in the communities around you. For this, we provide 3 paid days per year for volunteering.
- You can work in flexible working hours and we provide home office opportunity, mostly we prefer 2 office days and 3 home office days
- Regular company and team events await you (company parties, smaller team buildings, fruit day, smoothie day, Online yoga classes, etc.)
- You’ll have the latest assets to feel comfortable & safe in your position: mobile phone and laptop, Medicover and life insurance packages
- You can gain valuable experience working in a multicultural team at a vibrantly expanding market leader company.
- Fast development opportunities are available in a Big4 environment with an advanced training system (regular English courses, Internal and external training courses, Full Access to LinkedIn Learning courses)
Diverse bonus system: rewards and recognitions, process improvement bonus and further team based opportunities
- You’ll analyze complex VAT data to prepare indirect tax reports for our multinational clients. 💻📊
- You’ll advance your language skills in our teams, through managing and liaising foreign tax authorities in case of upcoming questions. 🌐🗺️
- You’ll learn all about VAT through our internal trainings to provide a great client experience. 👨💻👩💻
- KPMG creates the future of taxation, thus you’ll participate in our digitalization projects and contribute to the success of the team. 🦾
- Vocational degree
- Strong written and spoken English language skills, effective communication skills and client orientation
- You are confident with numbers and you have the ability to handle large amounts of data
- A true team player, who believes in the strength of the team and works to bring them together.
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues
- Precision, reliability, and pro-active personality
- You are open to advance your Excel skills through our training opportunities
- Ambition to succeed and work for its achievements
- Prior financial experience is an advantage (internship, traineeships)
- Plus another European language knowledge is a great advantage (e.g. Italian, Spanish, German, French, Slovak, Romanian)