KGSH is a Member Firm of KPMG International with ~500 staff based in Budapest. It is the largest Professional Services provider of indirect tax compliance services in Europe, serving more than 360 multi-national clients across 38 countries.
The Accounting Services is one of the emerging markets in KGSH. A newly established team with a global overview of the delivery of the financial statements. You will have the opportunity to build with us the new function and be part of an exciting journey.
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- iPhone8 with subscription
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- In-depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Well-being services: office yoga, shoe cleaning, laundry service
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Client Management
- Delivering and developing solutions for our clients by participating in client meetings and supporting the sales process.
- As a subject matter expert, advising our sales department on end-to-end pricing by assessing the needs of the clients according to the firm’s policy based on the solution scope
- Leading transition processes while liaising with the global KPMG network based on prior sales/solutioning by building a detailed approach to data collection, refining scope, facilitating meetings with our clients to align on the final output.
- Leading discussions about final scope, and related cost charge adjustments.
- Supporting the clients with trainings on internal software to support long-term engagement and raise customer satisfaction.
- Owning the engagements for the Statutory Accounting accounts.
- Attending governance meetings, serving as 1st layer escalation point to resolve issues, and updating the client weekly/monthly on the status of an engagement.
- Monitoring for scope accuracy (e.g. more/less complex than agreed, additional client asks).
- Identifying pull through advisory opportunities and communicating them to the global KPMG network
- 10+ years of relevant experience in international statutory accounting or related fields of advisory
- Experience with international accountancy/leading change management/transitions is an advantage
- IFRS/ACCA/ CPA certification in accountancy
- Executive presence and confidence to negotiate with clients and client partners
- Commercial mindset, with strong negotiation skills
- Proven track record in problem-solving and high client satisfaction
- Outstanding communicator - both written and spoken
- Fluency in English
If you feel like you are up to the challenge, please apply with an updated English version of your CV.