Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity
- 3 paid days for volunteering and CSR activities
- Multicultural working environment in a newly built office
- Medicover and life insurance package
- Iphone8 with subscription
- Regular English and Hungarian courses
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment
- Opportunities for assignments in foreign KPMG offices after 2 years
- In depth professional training from beginner to advanced level
- Well-being services: office yoga, shoe cleaning, laundry service
- Relocation support for foreign candidates
- Own global indirect tax compliance vision and act as the primary owner in the project execution, cooperate with the global development teams.
- Support short term Global Delivery Network integration with interim solution design and design the best suitable processes and define technology requirements for the global delivery model.
- Take lead on designing new services and solutions based on client requirements or legislator changes - define feasibility, design standardized solutions on the globalized technology model.
- Oversee new services deployment as a business owner until operational rollout.
- Support identifying improvements for the Marketplace business line.
- Helping to define the business case and high level requirements before initiating any IT development projects.
- Participate as indirect tax compliance owner in detailed solutions design and development. Define business requirements, priorities, own testing and validation.
- Work together with the Head of KGSH Core delivery, Head of Operations and other key stakeholders to identify solutions to achieve annual quality and efficiency improvement targets.
- University degree
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in other Big4/tax technology firm/service center/advisory firm
- Fluent English (excellent oral and written communication skills)
- Excellent communication skills (ability to explain complex issues to different stakeholders)
- Design and develop solutions
- Creative mindset
- Process-oriented perspective
- Client-oriented attitude